ATR Treehouse, one of New England’s most respected resources for Audio Visual Equipment Sales, Rentals and System Integration services, is actively seeking a full time Installation Technician.The chosen applicant should have a minimum three years experience in commercial audio visual equipment installation.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to operate under limited direct supervision
- Ability to read and interpret prints in order to complete a given project
- Rack assembly and wiring to include all necessary terminations
- Mounting of all equipment included in project
- Testing of all system components upon project completion
- Installation of wire and cable for a complete system
- Strong ability to troubleshoot an existing system
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record with the ability to drive company vehicles
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and a positive attitude
- Work in a team environment with respect to others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of MAC and PC platforms
- Ability to attain and hold an RI Telecommunications license
- Ability to operate power tools, lift heavy loads and work at heights using ladders and/or aerial lifts.
- Infocomm CTS Certification
- Familiarity with Crestron products
- RI Telecom License
- Four-year secondary or trade school degree
- May be required to work evening, early morning, or weekend shifts as needed to complete projects.
ATR Treehouse offers competitive compensation including health, dental, 401k, Section 125, vacation time, sick time, and paid holidays
Please provide cover letter and resume.