My client, a leading manufacturer of professional AV system integration products and AV control systems, is now looking for an Application Software Test Engineer
to join their highly skilled team building cutting edge AV and automation products.
Working with a wide variety of hardware and software building automated and bench tests and systems; the ideal Application Software Test Engineer
will be involved in both early technology research and product development so will need to be comfortable with analysing written product requirements and writing automated tests.
The Application Software Test Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years testing experience gained in an engineering environment.
- Degree Level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating system.
- Experience writing automated white-box tests or unit tests.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work co-operatively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details, highly organised, computer literate.
- The ability to work to a project plan, tracking progress, identifying risks, anticipating delays and communicating such to the project leader.
- Any Linux experience would be a distinct advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career with an international brand, a world market leader. If interested, please APPLY NOW with your full technical CV now. NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.