A Savant Area Sales Manager is responsible for achieving revenue and install quota by supporting and growing the region’s Pro Sales Channel, including channel growth and management, increasing new product adoption and project attach.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US
• You enjoy working with other top notch sales managers to tackle fun and challenging problems every day
• You want to be a valued member of a team that has a high regard for your thinking and creativity
• You like making a difference developing solutions to enable smarter, greener, living
• You have a penchant for tech gadgets, IOT, and great UX
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define and execute territory action plans to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and install quota, including:
- Working with integrators to support forecast and design of new business to achieve individual annual sales targets and business goals
- Providing in-region new product reviews and training
- Targeting and recruiting new, qualified customers to increase market share
- Qualifying sales leads and passing on referrals to the integrator base
- Identifying and visiting key specifiers and providing appropriate system design training, etc.
- Increase market share with existing customers by promoting and driving adoption of multiple product categories as well as scalable solutions across small/mid size and large scale projects
- Promote all Savant Branded Product Categories and the Savant Brand by representing Savant at local and national trade & industry events
- Promote the Savant brand locally with trades people and end-users
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or 3-5 years of technical sales experience
• Experience with home automation and control, networking, lighting and HVAC control solutions
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including programming experience, proficient in Keynote, iPad/iPhone applications, webinar platforms, etc.
• Ability to analyze and adapt to business priorities in a fast paced and changing environment Solid financial and budgetary skills
• Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel
• Ability to work remotely from home office
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Competitive base salary
• Strong benefits package including outstanding health plan options
• Use of cool home automation gear in your home as part of our alpha program
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.