Audio Visual Design Engineer
- Job Reference: 00000077-1
- Date Posted: 13 March 2017
- Recruiter: Electronic Environments
- Website: http://www.eeny.net
- Location: New York City, New York
- Salary: $40,000 to $50,000
- Sector: AV, VC/UC & Networks
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
[b]Ever imagine working for an elite firm in Residential AV that focuses not only on results but also team building? [/b]
ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS NEW YORK (EENY) is the premier residential systems installation company in New York with offices in Manhattan and Southampton. Our 28 year old organization is made up of 68 highly intelligent, technical, driven and energetic team members.
EENY's projects are a truly custom high-end systems - Savant & Crestron controls, Dedicated theaters/Screening rooms, Whole house distributed AV automation, Residential IT Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
We are currently looking for an experienced Audio Visual Design Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of Residential/Commercial AV experience.
Requirements for this position include the following:
• Candidates should have in-depth experience with designing, and installing low voltage AV electronics and integration with other sub systems (Lighting/HVAC/Security)
• Ability to interact effectively with Architects, Designers and Trades on design implementation
• Experience in creating scalable AV CAD drawings
• Familiarity with engineering drawings and specification sheets
• Crestron/Savant knowledge (hookups, connection sheets, programming - is a plus)
• Comfortable with interacting and working with Electricians, Architects and Clients
• Background in consumer electronics and strong networking skills are preferred
• Motivated, team players with a strong work ethic, ability to work without direct supervision
We pride ourselves for having created an environment where our teams are encouraged to challenge their technical abilities and implement new methods of seamless AV integration.
Our company benefits include:
• Extremely competitive salary based directly on experience
• Comprehensive benefits incl medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401(k) plan, paid time off etc.
• Casual work environment (tools, attire & company phone provided)
• Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
• Positions with tremendous growth opportunities and ongoing training opportunities
We are waiting to hear from you. Come join our team!