European Specification Sales - London - UK
A prestige Technology centered organisation who is enjoying a long time of significant growth and offering smart technology solutions on a global basis currently has an immediate opening for a European Specification Sales consultant to develop and drive revenue in Europe and globally by partnering with specifiers and developers to design into their residential projects.
- Promote the brand and gain specifications for the residential systems with account primarily made up of Interior Designers, Residential Architects and Residential M&E Consultants.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and new specification accounts to become the go-to person for total light control.
- Drive the sales growth to meet or exceed business plan targets.
- Prepare and present customer and influencer trainings, including CPDs and new product training
- Participate in local trade groups for influencers.
- Communicate proactively with colleagues within the residential dealing channel and window sales teams about the sales opportunities beyond your assigned accounts.
- Manage project efficiently using the CRM tool
- Keep accurate expense records and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- 4 to 6 years' experience in the lighting, AV or related industry
- Engineering degree preferred
- Ability to communicate with a variety of customer types
- Proven sales track record, and experience of account management within specification
- Ability to instigate and foster a B2B relationship and help those customers by giving accurate and sound advice to their business through consultative selling
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate and technically competent
- Proficiency in IT skills (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Desire to work as part of a dynamic team and develop a career with an ambitious company
- Responsible for relationship development with key strategic specification accounts up to the principal level.
- Direct & develop an Industry Association Plan & Program
- Become the brand ambassador
- Be an active leader and contributor of the Global Specification Strategy.
- Communicate and report results to senior leadership and HQ
- Provide timely feedback to senior management on product positioning in the European market.
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical