[b]ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS NEW YORK (EENY)[/b] is the leading residential systems installation company based in New York with offices in Manhattan and Southampton. Our 27 year old organization is staffed by 68 technical, driven and energetic team members.
EENY's projects are focused on high-end custom systems (Complex Savant & Crestron control integration, Dedicated theaters and whole house AV automation, Enterprise Level Ruckus & Cisco Home Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
We are currently looking for an AutoCAD Draftsperson to join our Design and Engineering team.
Requirements for this position include:
• Direct experience with working with and in creating scalable CAD drawings
• Basic knowledge of low voltage signal flow and Audio Video system functionality
• Knowledge of construction, architectural floor plans, reviewing blueprints is a plus
• Above average networking skills is a plus
• Works well with others and must be able to take direction
• Must be neat, organized and be able to complete tasks within timeframe provided
• Must possess strong work ethic, positive attitude and be a team player
• General knowledge of audio/video/networking equipment and wiring
• Experience in low voltage wiring and home theater/surround sound is a plus
Successful candidates for this position will be required to:
• Create and verify new CAD Block diagrams as needed
• Organize, groom and clean incoming architectural floor plans
• Continuously update and maintain the CAD Block library
• Review floor plans and accurately generate required wire run paths and scaling info (Training will be provided)
At EENY, we place a tremendous focus on creating an environment that is committed to a proper work/life balance. We often encourage our members to challenge the technical abilities and to continuously grow in their respective positions.
Some of the benefits we offer:
• Competitive hourly salary (full time position) to commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefits incl. medical, dental, vision, transitchek, 401(k) plan, paid time off.
• Casual work environment (tools, attire & company phone provided)
• Great collaborative team atmosphere where training and development is encouraged
• Positions with tremendous growth opportunities as we promote from within
If you would like to work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the Residential Home Automation industry, send us a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate, resume and salary requirements.