AV Design Engineer
- Job Reference: 00000074-1
- Date Posted: 13 March 2017
- Recruiter: Electronic Environments
- Website: http://www.eeny.net
- Location: New York City, New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: AV, VC/UC & Networks
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
[b]Ever imagine working for a Top Technology firm that focuses on Teamwork? Come interview with us.[/b]
ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS NEW YORK (EENY) is the leading residential systems installation company based in New York with offices in Manhattan and Southampton. Our 27 year old organization is staffed by 68 technical, driven and energetic team members.
EENY's projects are focused on high-end custom systems - Savant & Crestron controls, Dedicated theaters/Screening rooms, Whole house distributed AV automation, Residential IT Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
We are currently looking for an experienced AV Designer with a minimum of 3-4 years of Residential/Commercial AV experience.
Requirements for this position include the following:
• Candidates should have in-depth experience with designing, and installing low voltage AV electronics and integration with other sub systems (Lighting/HVAC/Security)
• Ability to interact effectively with Architects, Designers and Trades on design implementation
• Experience in creating scalable AV CAD drawings
• Familiarity with engineering drawings and specification sheets
• Crestron/Savant knowledge (hookups, connection sheets, programming - is a plus)
• Comfortable with interacting and working with Electricians, Architects and Clients
• Background in consumer electronics and strong networking skills are preferred
• Motivated, team players with a strong work ethic, ability to work without direct supervision
We pride ourselves for having created an environment where our teams are encouraged to challenge their technical abilities and implement new methods of seamless AV integration.
Our company benefits include:
• Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefits incl medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401(k) plan, paid time off etc.
• Casual work environment (tools, attire & company phone provided)
• Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
• Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
If you would like an opportunity to come work for the premier AV Integrations firm in New York, please send us your resume.