My client, a leading service provider and systems integrator of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions based in the South East, is now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic AV Field Engineer
to join their successful Services Engineering Team.
The successful AV Field Engineer
will play a pivotal role in installing and maintaining AV/VC solutions across multiple sites nationally and globally, as well as troubleshooting and resolving any issues with those AV/VC solutions.
Duties for the AV Field Engineer
- Installing and maintaining outstanding AV services and solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolving any AV system issues
- Working from technical drawings and schematics
- Configuring VC systems
The ideal AV Field Engineer
will have the following:
- A minimum 2-3 years AV/VC Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructures
- Ability to use AV hardware and software, and cloud-based systems
- Cable termination skills
- A full, clean Driving Licence (with the use of own vehicle)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Any experience with DSP technology, including configuration, and any understanding of H323 and SIP Standards would be highly desirable
Due to the global aspect of this role, a full and current Passport is essential. This is a perfect opportunity for a motivated and proactive AV Installation Engineer
who is looking for that next step in their career and a desire to work for a progressive organisation. If you feel this fantastic opportunity is right for you, then please APPLY NOW with your full technical CV using the button below! NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, AudioVisual, Audio Visual, Installation Engineer, Installer, Engineer, AV Engineer, VC, Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco, Cloud, H323, SIP, DSP, Corporate Install, Videoconference