Audio Visual Installation Engineer:
Type - Permanent
Location - Buckinghamshire
Salary - 30- 35k
Do you want to work for an expert supplier and installer of Corporate AV systems? - YES? - read on!
The client is an established supplier and installer of Corporate AV systems throughout the UK.
My client provide bespoke Audio Visual equipment and the most aesthetically pleasing systems delivered in the most professional and timely manner. Working directly with a variety of companies they are seeking an AV Installation Engineer with experience in meeting rooms / hotels / conference rooms
The successful AV Installation Engineer will be proactive and professional in delivering the highest standard of work. As an AV engineer you will be dedicated and self-sufficient. The company is continually growing and allows room for personal development and training so the right Engineer can thrive in their new role
The successful AV Installation Engineer will:
- Play a key part of the team installing and maintaining Audio Visual systems
- Troubleshoot systems and find solutions quickly and effectively
- Be an excellent communicator - written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and strive to succeed
- Be trainable and able to learn new technologies quickly
The successful AV Installation Engineer will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience with commercial or residential installs
- Knowledge of maintenance and servicing
- Be competent with control systems
- The ability to think outside the box and troubleshoot issues quickly
- V/C Configuration experience beneficial
This is an opportunity not to be missed for a proactive AV Installation Engineer ready to jump into an exciting new opportunity.
If this is you, please send me your full technical CV with all your related AV experience clearly detailed today!
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA