My client, one of the UK's leading integrators of Audio Visual systems into the Museum, Exhibitions, and Sports & Leisure industries based in Surrey, is now looking for an experienced AV Project Engineer/Designer
to join their growing team.
The successful AV Project Engineer/Designer
will be responsible for ensuring agreed standards are being met when producing Technical drawings and documentation.
Duties for the AV Project Engineer/Designer
- Producing technical specifications and documentation (schematics, rack layouts rigging plans, etc.)
- Attending client design and project meetings
- Ensuring installation projects meet requirements
- Monitoring Project delivery milestones to ensure specification is being met
- Provide engineering support with any installation and/or upgrade works
The ideal AV Project Engineer/Designer
will need the following:
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in the AV Industry
- Solid experience with AutoCAD, Vectorworks or similar design package
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Superb organisational skills and the confidence to work on multiple projects
This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive AV Project Engineer/Designer
who is looking for that next vital step in their career, working for a progressive and successful business. If you feel this is the right role for you, please APPLY NOW with your full technical CV. NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Project Engineer, AV Designer, AutoCAD, System Designer, Vectorworks, Design, Schematics, AV Project Engineer, AV Engineer, AV Installation Engineer