AV Service Engineer:
Type - Permanent
Location - LONDON & HOME COUNTIES
Salary - 25 - 30k
Do you want to work for successful company servicing AV equipment in residential or corporate environments? - YES? - read on!
The client is an established supplier and installer of Corporate AV systems throughout the UK.
My client are a highly successful AV company who specialise in the installation of Audio Visual equipment and control systems and technologies into residential and corporate environments.
The successful AV Service Engineer will be proactive and professional in delivering the highest standard of work with minimum supervision. As a service engineer you will be dedicated and self-sufficient. The company is continually growing and allows room for personal development and training so the right Engineer can thrive in their new role
The successful AV Service Engineer will have:
- A tried and tested residential installation engineer with experience of installing bespoke AV solutions into end users' homes.
- Understanding and interpretation of wiring designs and schematic drawings
- 2 years' experience with AV installation / servicing
- A highly organized and self-motivating individual.
- Above-average fault-finding skills with ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Willing to help, with a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, highly developed client-facing presentation.
- Customer relationship management.
- Ability to work to deadlines, managing their own workload.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent timekeeping
- Clean UK Driving License
This is an opportunity not to be missed for a proactive AV Installation or Service Engineer ready to jump into an exciting new opportunity.
If this is you, please send me your full technical CV with all your related AV experience clearly detailed today!
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA