My client, an established and growing Audio Visual Integrator into the High End Residential, Commercial and Marine markets based in the North West of England, is looking for an experienced and skilled AV Systems Designer
to join their excellent and vibrant Design team.
The ideal AV Systems Designer
will be responsible for producing the system design, costing and sales documentation. Working alongside the sales and projects teams, the AV Systems Designer will liaise with clients and client teams to produce the best possible solution that matches the requirement and offers the best chance of profitability. The AV Systems Designer
will also be expected to take a leading role in product development and testing.
As such, the AV Systems Designer
- A minimum of 5 years AutoCAD experience, working on multi-discipline projects
- Experience with high-end AV and Control Systems like Crestron, Lutron and AMX
- Knowledge and understanding of data networks and the associated structured cable requirements, space allocations, ventilation and power requirements etc.
- Excellent communication skills with solid technical and presentation skills
- The ability to work in a team while being able to get on with specific work on their own.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced AV Systems Designer
who is looking to join a progressive and nurturing company and take that next step in their career. If you feel this excellent role is the one for you, please APPLY NOW with your full technical CV. NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, A/V, Audio-visual, AudioVisual, AutoCAD Technician, System Designer, AV Designer, CAD Technician, AV AutoCAD Tech, Residential, Commercial, Marine, Home Cinema, Crestron, Lutron, AMX, RTi, AV System, AV System Designer