- Job Reference: AV Technician
- Date Posted: 14 October 2016
- Recruiter: Audio Command Systems
- Website: http://www.audiocommand.com/
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: AV, VC/UC & Networks
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Audio Command Systems is among the largest residential and commercial Audio, Home Theater, Lighting Control, Motorized Shades, IT and Home Automation companies in the nation. As an industry founding pioneer with offices in New York, New Jersey, Florida and California, ACS has designed and installed thousands of custom systems for some of the most discerning clients across the world.
We are currently seeking an Audio Video/IT Technician with a 3+ years experience in IT and high-end Residential Audio and Video Systems. Our company deals with a high end, sophisticated clientele and our staff is expected to be of a high caliber in terms of appearance, demeanor, and education in the field of AV Systems Installation. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume for consideration.
- Experience in Crestron and Savant systems setup.
- Background in IP phone systems and IP camera systems.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills dealing directly with the clients, architects, general
contractors, and interior designers on the job site.
All candidates must:
- Have at least 3+ years experience in the High-End A/V Installation
- Possess a valid, clean CA Driver's License
- Be able to provide detailed written reports of all work completed to project manager
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Must be organized, motivated and self driven
We offer generous compensation based on experience with an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and 401K.