An Audio visual and Video Conferencing integrator is looking for a Systems Designer to join the Design and Innovation team, you will be responsible for developing solutions for customers. Working alongside the sales team and the client to develop functional specifications and kit lists to meet the needs of users. When projects go live, you will develop the detailed design; producing plans, schematics, wiring schedules and network designs to industry standards.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the research and testing of new products, and communicating their features and benefits to the sales team and clients.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of AV Systems, and Video Conferencing technologies.
- Experience of enterprise level solution design for large scale new build/ refurbishment projects.
- Experience in client facing environment.
- Experience of working with other trades, electricians, data engineers, construction and fit out.
- Understanding of AV systems integration with IT systems and IT networks.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD for 2D design work.
- Experience of the following manufactures/technologies: AMX/Crestron, Extron, Audio DSPs, Cisco Video Conferencing end points, Digital Signage
- Industry or manufacturer certifications such as Infocomm CTS-D
- Installation / Commissioning or Project management experience.
- Engage with the client, users, project managers, and other trade contractors in the design of audio visual solutions.
- Production of detailed kit lists, and functional specifications for AV/VC solutions.
- Production of audio visual M&E drawings for power, data and cable containment.
- Production of audio visual system schematics and cable schedules.
- Research and testing of new products and technologies to assess suitability for our customers.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to non-technical project delivery team.
Manchester, North West, cheshire, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Audio Visual, AV, VC, Videoconferencing