A busy London venue now requires a diligent AV Manger to help them to sustain and grow their position in the market. The role will provide you with the autonomy to direct various aspects of the sites daily operations allowing you to make a significant contribution to the venue’s success.
Your role as the Audio Visual Venue Manager will see you take charge of the overall management of the AV services at the venue working closely with various teams including sales, projects and account management. Naturally you will be a great relationship builder with strong experience of technical delivery for a variety of meetings and events.
Some of the varied tasks in the role include:
- Venue operations management
- Strong team management experience
- Venue show rounds
- Management of orders from the project team
- Preparation of quotes
- Managing the delivery of the site’s events
- Working with venue sales and marketing teams
- Managing and forecasting relevant technical and labour resource needs
- Management of onsite technical team
- Inventory Management
- Knowledge of AV/Event technology
- Maintaining and growing revenue for the venue
- Develop relationships with all relevant stakeholders
So if you can see yourself contributing to the continued success of my client’s business apply now with your full up to date CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA