- Job Reference: 00000006-1
- Date Posted: 14 October 2016
- Recruiter: Cenero, LLC
- Website: http://www.cenero.com/
- Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: AV, VC/UC & Networks
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
[b]Cenero[/b], a rapidly growing firm in Malvern PA, is searching for a [b][blue]CAD Operator[/b][/blue]. Successful candidates will provide AutoCAD and Visio drawing assistance to our engineering department by creating and revising architectural, Audio Visual (AV) and signal flow drawings for small to large audiovisual projects.
Position is also responsible for printing drawing documents for projects in progress, managing drawing requests and ensuring stock of all printing materials. Future roles may include managing a large database of AutoCAD blocks, BIM drawing creation, and managing inflow and outflow of field markups and As-Built drawings.
Applicant must be highly detailed, have a respect for basic aesthetics, and be self motivated. This position also requires a candidate who is highly organized.
Although previous audiovisual experience is not required, applicant should have ambition to advance in their understanding of AV. CTS certification is a plus, and may be required as the position evolves.
Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience using AutoCAD and the following:
• Familiarity with AutoCAD 2012 or later
• Experience working with floor plans and elevation details – signal flow and conduit risers a plus
• Block creation - dynamic blocks a plus
• Understanding of building structural requirements
Proficincy with Microsoft Excel and experience designing custom mounting solutions using unistrut, all-thread, and other building materials, a plus.
Excellent benefits and competitive salary package.