Commercial Specification Sales Manager- London -AV/Lighting
A prestige Technology centered organisation who is enjoying a long time of significant growth and offering smart technology solutions on a global basis currently has an immediate opening for a European Specification Sales Manager.
In this position, you will lead all specification sales efforts in UK and EU.
You and your team will work closely with architects, designers, Lighting designers, engineers and select end users.
You will create sales and coverage plans to develop specification accounts, project opportunities, and generate sales for the solutions in commercial, hospitality and residential projects.
Promote the brand and gain specifications for residential systems with account primarily made up of Interior Designers, Residential Architects, High End developers and Residential M&E Consultants.
Develop strong relationships with existing and new specification accounts to become the go-to person for total light control.Responsibilities:
- Achieve annual specification sales target for new and existing buildings.
- Work with contractors and channel partners to surround and successfully close opportunities.
- Develop and drive the sales demand creation teams to achieve their individual and team targets.
- Lead and manage Spec teams to identify and track opportunity pipeline and update status in CRM tool.
- Responsible for relationship development with key strategic specification accounts up to the principal level.
- Direct & develop an Industry Association Plan & Program
- Become the brand ambassador
- Be an active leader and contributor of the Global Specification Strategy.
- Communicate and report results to senior leadership and HQ
- Provide timely feedback to senior management on product positioning in the European market.
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
Master's Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 10 years of industry related selling and management experience
Experience with or Knowledge of building materials, construction industry, and/or architecture firms is required
Strong understanding and experience/success with consultative selling principles
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to connect at senior level
Demonstrated ability to persuade and negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes
Salesforce.com or other sales tracking software is a plus
Willingness to travel internationally 20% of the time, sometimes with little or no notice.