My client, a successful Creative Design Company based in Southeast London, is looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager
to join their busy, established Electrical department assisting the company to continue designing, producing and installing bespoke and innovative large-scale visual displays for both interior and exterior venues.
These installations can be both temporary or permanent. The successful Electrical Project Manager
will be able to adapt to the different circumstances, demonstrating the flexibility that is essential
within a creative design agency.
The ideal Electrical Project manager
will be organised with the ability to work across numerous projects simultaneously. With natural leadership qualities, the Electrical Project Manager
will enjoy working as part of a team to create outstanding creative displays. This is a fantastic role which offers an enticing mix of work, part office and part practical.
The Electrical Project Manager
will be jointly responsible for the management of an experienced and multi-talented electrical team. As such, the successful Electrical Project Manager
will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels - the role will require attendance at both internal and external meetings and provide technical support for colleagues throughout a project's cycle
- Superb and agile problem-solving skills, particularly in undertaking fault diagnosis.
- Experience of providing support to onsite installation teams, ensuring that all electrical plans are adhered to and to resolve electrical faults
The main responsibilities for the Electrical Project Manager
- Power distribution specification - Design and specification of temporary and permanent Electrical circuits in line with UK standards and regulations
- Product Design - Work closely with the Technical team and Creative Director to design the electrics of a display
- Costings - Initial phase of planning the electrical materials and labour for the electrical/lighting elements of a design.
As this is a technical role, the Electrical Project Manager
will need the following Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 3 NVQ, City & Guilds 2365 or equivalent
- 17 th /18 th Edition
- Testing and Inspection, City & Guilds 2391
- Electrical Design and verification, City & Guilds 2396 or equivalent
- Installation of electrical circuits
- Team Management & Leadership skills - Decision making
- Testing of Electrical circuits
- Any Programming (DMX & Madrix) would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of lighting equipment & products
- AutoCAD or other CAD experience will be a benefit
This is an exciting role for a candidate with scope to introduce new and improved ways of working and influence the strategic direction of the electrical dept. If you feel this fantastic opportunity is the right role for you, please APPLY NOW
with your full technical CV.NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Electrical, Project Manager, Electrical Manager, C&G 2365, 17 th Edition, 18 th Edition, PAT, Testing, Design, DMX, Lighting, Temporary Lighting, Electrician, Electrical Circuits, C&G 2391, C&G 2396, 2365, 2391, 2396