An Italian and English speaking Field Service Engineer is required to support the commercial and residential business and by travelling to customer’ sites for commissioning of advanced lighting equipment whilst delivering exemplary customer service.
Should be proficient in servicing, troubleshooting and repairing Audio visual and Lighting Systems while following field service procedures.
Coordinate with on-site contractors, lighting designers and facility managers to ensure proper system installation and handover.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science (not essential)
- 3 - 5 years Electrical and construction site experience
- 3-5 year hands-on Lighting/AV commissioning experience
- Knowledge in lighting controls, building management systems or computer networking is required
- Strong problem solving/fault finding skills
- Ability to travel frequently (30%)
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self motivated
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Fluency in English and Italian
80% Commissioning lighting control systems
5% upgrade work to existing systems
5% provide trainings to End user (electrical contractors or electrician)
5% Provide technical support over the phone
5% Project management (occasionally)
technical problem-solving skills
knowledge of electrical and electronic fundamentals
excellent communication skills
strong customer focus
Must be fluent in English and Italian (as most of the customers speak Italian only)
For immediate consideration, please forward your updated technical CV!