An immediate opening for an Inside Sales & Service Specialist. In this position, you would be a key part of the Sales Operations team. A successful Inside Sales & Service Specialist will …..
provide first class account management to key customers and ensure a high level of customer service is provided.
Take care of the customer & support the sales effort through the ownership of a set of named customer accounts understanding customer requirements.
- Prepare quotations from load schedules, bill of materials and drawings for lighting control projects using tools and design software
- Use of drawing and quotation tools and product software (e.g. QTT, E1, OST)
- Dealing with all customer service, product and account enquiries along with order management and administration
- Work closely with sales manager to convert opportunities and accelerate bookings to shipment
- Provide project status update to senior management
- Handle all customer service, product and account enquiries, capable of handling difficult customers and situations.
- Provide quotations to the customer, through our Project and Quotations team where applicable.
Manage orders: checking / dating / expediting / co-ordinating shipments in and outside of the EU confirming & communicating.
Communicate and work with other departments effectively (IS, Credit control, Tech support etc.)
- Fluent English plus French and German
- Educated to degree level
- 2 to 10 years of work experience in a customer service or key accounts management role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong desire to deliver excellent service
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good relationship builder