Job Description – Inside Sales Representative
A leading Audio Visual designer and manufacturer of innovative high performance display devices across multiple video solutions. They are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their sales team in the UK. In this role, the candidate will also perform administrative tasks to support the sales team and increase the overall efficiency.
This varied role will suit a candidate who has some previous experience of working in an inside sales, administrative or coordinating support role. The ideal candidate is well organised, has experience of working with international customers and is a pro-active and confident communicator. Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with distributors and customers in multiple countries via telephone and e-mail;
- Approach new customer leads and help field sales team arrange meetings;
- Work closely with and support the external sales force in particular when they are on the road. Assist with Sales quote creation / submission, when required;
- Answer inbound pre-sales calls and e-mails and proactively promote product range;
- Inform and educate distributors and channel partners of new products and developments;
- Maintain and update the company’s sales contact database, and work with the sales team to obtain business cards for input into database;
• Liaise with AV resellers & distributors regarding paid for and free marketing initiatives and ensure that all activities are executed as agreed.
- Manage all datasheet stock;
- Continually develop personal knowledge of the product range to ensure up to date and accurate information is provided to customers;
- Assist in the organising of smaller events and shows;
- Occasionally represent at tradeshows and other business events; including the possibility of overseas travel.
Qualification & Experience
Personal qualities •
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to speak French and/or Spanish
- Previous experience of working in the IT/ AV industry
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Great customer service and customer engagement skills
Works well within a small team, as well as on own initiative.
• Must have a high degree of drive and self-motivation, with a ‘
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Flexible and able to adapt to changeable situations and requirements
• Good oral and written communication skills Benefits
• Salary: Up to £36K OTE (of which 80% is basic and 20% is commission)
• Holiday Entitlement: 22½ days per annum
• Benefits Private health and dental scheme, pension, profit share
• Contract term: Permanent full time, with a 5 day/week presence in the office