My client, an internationally recognised Projects Company (specialising in professional lighting, sound and AV solutions to the theatre and broadcast industries) based in Surrey, is now looking for an experienced International Business Development Manager
to join their team.
The successful International Business Development Manager
- 3-5 years’ experience in Theatre and Studio Lighting and/or Sound
- Proven sales experience – Any international sales experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both written and verbal
- Commercial awareness – with the ability to identify potential sales opportunities
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- Great interpersonal skills
The International Business Development Manager
will need to have a proven sales background, with the ability to think on their feet. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced International Business Development Manager
to join a successful and renowned team, taking that next step in their career.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW with your full technical CV. NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK/COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Lighting, Stage, Theatre, Broadcast, Stage Lighting, Set Lighting, Sales, Business Development, Broadcast Lighting, Venue Lighting, Business Development Manager, BDM, International Sales, Selling, Solutions