Lighting Controls Project Manager
- Job Reference: JK/PMLI1
- Date Posted: 5 September 2017
- Recruiter: Creative Personnel
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 to £60,000
- Sector: AV, VC/UC & Networks
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Overall Job Purpose is to project management for key jobs, you will be responsible and have full ownership for the window systems operational activities in Europe and Africa.
- Resolution of problem jobs- Escalation point for a range of issues including technical issues, product quality (manufacturing issues, discontinuation of fabrics and product) logistics.
- Management and technical resolutions for key blinds (project) jobs
-General operational responsibilities- Ensuring customer queries, specification, quotations, and orders of the automated blinds are manged promptly and successfully and provided to the customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Look after the quality and dealing with replacement issues (eg damaged fabrics that needs to be replaced and changed)
- Education of customers and organisation-working with the business unit and training team to provide appropriate information to customers and the sales team which increases business and reduces queries and order errors.
Degree holder or relevant technical background
5 years experiences in the Lighting/audio visual or shading industry (especially motorised), in a product or project management role
3. Strong technical and installation know-how on shading products
4. Ability to manage multiple projects and has strong sense of urgency
5. A highly motivated individual capable of leading this fast-moving and demanding operational unit
6. Has leading team experience
7. Ability to project manage jobs to successful completion
8. Passionate about creating a successful outcome for the customers
9. Excellent inter-personal and communication skills. The post involves lots of communications with technicians, clients, end-users, sales team and operations.
10. A plus if able to speak a European language