ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS (EENY) is the leading residential systems installations company in the New York Metro area with offices in midtown Manhattan and Southampton. Our 25 year old firm is made up of over 65 technical, dedicated and like minded professionals who continuously provide excellent service and outstanding installations.
EENY specializes in high-end custom residential electronic systems which include Complex whole house AV/Control integration, online content delivery, Wireless Networking, Lutron Lighting systems, Shade Integration and Business grade phone systems.
We are currently looking for a experienced Lutron Engineers/Programmers who possesses a minimum of 3-5 years of lighting experience.
We request that all applicants have the following:
• In-depth experience designing, installing, programming, remotely updating Lutron lighting systems
• Strong grasp of electrical circuitry, signal flow, and lighting equipment functionality
• Comfortable with interacting and working with Electricians, Architects and Clients
• Proficient with Lutron, Crestron and Savant control integration.
• Background in consumer electronics and strong networking skills are preferred
• Motivated, team players with a strong work ethic, ability to work without direct supervision
Applicants are required to have field experience with the following Lutron software:
• Original Homeworks Illumination, Homeworks QS. Radio RA 1&2
• Lutron quick quote and LCT
• Familiarity with Crestron D3 Pro and Creston Studio is a plus
• Familiarity with Lutron Shade specification, installation and integration
• Proficient with various terminations including fiber/RG6/Cat6/Compression/Solder etc
We pride ourselves for having created an environment where our teams are encouraged to challenge their technical abilities and implement new methods of seamless AV integration.
Our company benefits include:
• Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefits incl. medical, dental, flex spending, 401(k) plan, paid time off etc.
• Casual work environment (tools, attire & company phone provided)
• Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
• Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
If you would like an opportunity to come work for the premier AV Integrations firm in New York, please send us your resume.