ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS NEW YORK (EENY) is the leading residential systems installation company based in New York with offices in Manhattan and Southampton. Our 28 year old organization is staffed by 68 technical, driven and energetic team members.
EENY's projects are focused on high-end custom systems - Crestron/Savant controls, Dedicated theaters and whole house AV automation, Residential IT Networks, Lutron Lighting/Shade systems, and Panasonic phone systems).
We are currently looking for a experienced Lutron Engineers/Programmers who possesses a minimum of 3-5 years of lighting experience.
We request that all applicants have the following:
• In-depth experience designing, installing, programming, remotely updating Lutron lighting systems
• Strong grasp of electrical circuitry, signal flow, and lighting equipment functionality
• Comfortable with interacting and working with Electricians, Architects and Clients
• Proficient with Lutron, Crestron and Savant control integration.
• Background in consumer electronics and strong networking skills are preferred
• Motivated, team players with a strong work ethic, ability to work without direct supervision
Applicants are required to have field experience with the following Lutron software:
• Original Homeworks Illumination, Homeworks QS. Radio RA 1&2
• Lutron quick quote and LCT
• Familiarity with Crestron D3 Pro and Creston Studio is a plus
• Familiarity with Lutron Shade specification, installation and integration
• Proficient with various terminations including fiber/RG6/Cat6/Compression/Solder etc
We pride ourselves for having created an environment where our teams are encouraged to challenge their technical abilities and implement new methods of seamless AV integration.
Our company benefits include:
• Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefits incl. medical, dental, flex spending, 401(k) plan, paid time off etc.
• Casual work environment (tools, attire & company phone provided)
• Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
• Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
If you would like an opportunity to come work for the premier AV Integrations firm in New York, please send us your resume.