On Site AV VC Service Engineer – This is a new role for someone with experience in the AV VC Event World that is looking to make the position their own. You will be the only AV Service Engineer on site working alongside side the IT department to deliver a first class AV service & preventative maintenance element to the end client in a timely / efficient manner. You will need to be a pro-active individual that makes things happens and able to overcome issues / problems before they occur. The ability to liaise with clients is an absolute must and to foresee their needs for an event or a VC call before they know.
- To deliver a first class service to the client
- Pro-Active preventative maintenance checks and rooms checks
- Set up and run auditorium meeting
- Set up and run both VC and audio calls (Clearone, Polycom)
- Plasma / Projector set up and maintenance
- Good understanding of audio, video and lighting
- Crestron use not programming
- The ability to fix faults
- The ability to be pro-active in maintaining kit
If this role matches your skills and experiences then please send me your full CV clearly showing all skills that match.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA ON SITE AV A/V AUDIO-VISUAL VIDEO A-V AUDIO/VISUAL VC VIDEOCONFERENCE TANDBERG POLYCOM ENGINEER EVENT AUDIO-CONFERENCE CLEARONE BEYERDYNAMIC SERVICE MAINTENACE IN-HOUSE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN