Interested in a working for a company with opportunities to resolve diverse technology challenges every day? Does working for a growing business with a can-do culture interest you? Does providing on-site support for one of the largest and most technically advanced companies in the world peak your curiosity? If so, then Mechdyne is the team that you are looking to join.
Mechdyne is one of the world’s leading providers of innovative audio, visual, and information technologies. We serve a global client base that includes a significant percentage of Fortune 500 companies, in a variety of fields and industries, such as oil and gas, university research, product design, manufacturing, government research, and training. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include AV/IT hardware integration, technical services, software and consulting.
Our systems and technology support client efficiency, collaboration, and interaction. This position requires robust attention to detail and unwavering customer service while ensuring that up-time and functionality of the installed technology are not affected. The chosen candidate will be located at our client’s facility. Also, they will be responsible for supporting advanced collaboration systems for energy industry professionals who rely on this equipment to make business decisions. Mechdyne is looking for audio/visual (A/V) and information technology (IT) professionals who are interested in driving and supporting client success.
- Educational degree/certificate or equivalent experience in IT services or AV systems
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on technology hardware troubleshooting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support
- Experience with ticketing and issue tracking
- Solid and demonstrable experience and skill in building client relationships
Additional experience with the following would also be desirable:
- Teleconferencing and Video Conferencing management
- Projection Technology management and maintenance
- ITIL Framework certification
- Software and PC troubleshooting experience
- Audio system installation and calibration
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary, and generous benefits package, including performance incentives and profit sharing. Our selection process includes a background check and personality and aptitude assessment to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.