The demand for AV products has grown significantly, especially among enterprise customers looking to integrate AV products into their conference and meeting rooms. An AV Pre-Sales Engineer who can help navigate different technologies and use cases to come up with solutions that satisfy the customer is required to get on board. Key Responsibilities
- Working closely with sales colleagues, interface with customers and channel partners to present, promote and support technical solutions, products and services to existing and prospective AV channel partners and major clients
- Be the in-house expert on integrations for 3rd party AV and IT systems and manage the demonstration suites internally and at trade-shows etc.
- Maintain good relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new connectivity and technical solutions; recommending service and feature improvements/enhancements back to product management.
- Work with marketing and product management to develop high-quality documentation and videos such as solution briefs and case-studies
- Represent the company at trade-shows, exhibitions, client visits, industry events etc. and provide a friendly, professional and knowledgeable service.
- Minimum of 5+ years of direct experience with Video Conferencing/AV integration design, engineering, installation or support of UC&C systems (or comparable
- Knowledge, certification, and experience with at least some of the following product lines are required: Crestron, Cisco, Polycom, Skype-for-Business/Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, StarLeaf, Vidyo, LifeSize.
- Strong infrastructure implementation and project deployment experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and strong team work ethic
- CTS and CTS-D certification or equivalent
- Some experience in software engineering, especially in the area of API integration between different services.