My client, an internationally recognised Projects Company (specialising in professional lighting, sound and AV solutions to the theatre and broadcast industries) based in Surrey, is now looking for an experienced Project Manager
to join their team.
The successful Project Manager
- 3-5 years’ experience within Theatre/Studio Lighting
- Full end-to-end installation experience of Theatre and/or Studio Lighting
- Testing/commissioning of installed systems
- Experience of using AutoCAD is preferable, although training can be made available for the right candidate
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
The Project Manager
will be involved in the completion of major tenders from the pre-tender stages through to the post-tender stages. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Project Manager
to join a successful and renowned team, taking that next step in their career.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW with your full technical CV. NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK/COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Lighting, Stage, Theatre, Broadcast, Stage Lighting, Set Lighting, AutoCAD, CAD, Broadcast Lighting, Venue Lighting, Lighting Installation, Lighting Design, Installation, Design