A leading designer and manufacturer of innovative audio visual software in the field of high performance display devices and video solutions are seeking a technically as well as commercially astute French and English speaking individual to join the team. This is a varied and exciting technical sales role representing a well -know and reputed brand. It requires an enthusiastic, flexible and self-driven person to work as part of the UK sales team to support existing customers and channel partners and develop new accounts in France, Spain, Portugal and Benelux regions and fluent French is essential.
Evaluate customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions from all the product ranges.
- Proactively seek new customers and partners in a growing number of market niches.
- Evaluate requests for custom software or hardware solutions and prepare business cases for such requests.
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective and existing end customers in France, Spain and Portugal.
- Represent at Tradeshows and other business events.
- Motivate and manage channel partners across the territories.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations as appropriate with a view of securing business.
- Develop partner eco-system across the territories for collaborative sales and marketing purpose.
- Provide sales training to channel partners, customers and eco-system partners.
- A bachelor's degree in Electronics, Computer Engineering or Business.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technology oriented sales role.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and French; good communication skills.
- Previous Experience of conducting business in France.
- Knowledge of direct and indirect sales models
Familiarity with modern PC architecture and graphics hardware.
- Knowledge of Video compression formats and networking.
- Understanding of the Video Wall control market
- Understanding of the IT and AV channel
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or Flemish
- must be a good networker and be prepared for regular overseas travel.