A Savant Sales Engineer is responsible for achieving revenue and install quota by supporting and growing the region’s Pro Sales Channel, including providing sales support as well as system design and system engineering support.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US
• You enjoy working with other top notch engineers to tackle fun and challenging problems every day
• You want to be a valued member of a team that has a high regard for your thinking and creativity
• You like making a difference developing solutions to enable smarter, greener, living
• You have a penchant for tech gadgets, IOT, and great UX
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define and execute territory action plans to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and install quota, including:
- Working with integrators to support forecast and design of new business to achieve individual annual sales targets and business goals
- Providing in-region new product training, supplemental training to key customers, new system design support, and as-needed urgent technical support
- Increase market share with existing customers by promoting and driving adoption of multiple product categories as well as scalable solutions across small/mid size and large scale projects.
- Support Savant Authorized Integrators to design new systems and address technical sales and design questions by:
- Handling all in-region design tickets that are sent in-bound by Savant customers for support of system design, feature requests, etc.
- Participate in beta testing of new products and bug submittal of found items either during testing or in support of customer calls.
- Participate in regular Savant TAC Ticketing and call process, including regular monthly coverage of inbound TAC tickets as scheduled
- Participate in local Savant training certification events, including support of set-up, implementation, entertainment, etc.
- Occasional support of programming and system commissioning in support of the sales channel as well as other duties as assigned.
- Promote all Savant Branded Product Categories and the Savant Brand by representing Savant at local and national trade & industry events
- Promote the Savant brand locally with trades people and end-users
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or 3-5 years of technical sales and product experience
• Experience with home automation and control, networking, lighting and HVAC control solutions
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including programming experience, proficient in Keynote, iPad/iPhone applications, webinar platforms, etc.
• Ability to analyze and adapt to business priorities in a fast paced and changing environment
• Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel
• Ability to work remotely from home office
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Competitive base salary
• Strong benefits package including outstanding health plan options
• Use of cool home automation gear in your home as part of our alpha program
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to Careers@Savant.com with the job title in the subject line.