My client, one of the world's leading specialists in intelligent and energy efficient lighting solutions based in Kent, is looking for an experienced Senior Hardware Design Engineer
to join their busy and successful Electronics Design Department.
The Senior Hardware Design Engineer
will need to have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in the design and development of embedded systems
- A background in Analogue Electronics
- A thorough understanding of EMI (ElectroMagnetic Interference) and EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility), and how to design-in with them
- DFT (Design for Testing), DFMA (Design for Manufacturability), and Product Test knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of EMCD (EMC Directive), LVD (Low Voltage Directive), RED (Radio Equipment Directive) would be a benefit
- Any previous knowledge of Zuken Cadstar would be a distinct advantage, as would any experience of EMC Testing.
The successful Senior Hardware Design Engineer
is responsible for the design, development and testing of new Hardware systems as well as proving the viability of any new concepts from 1 st principles (circuit modelling, calculations, and prototyping etc.).
Other responsibilities include:
- Working from outline customer specifications which will help to generate internal design requirements
- Provide technical input and review all product documentation to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Working with the production team, assisting with any procurement issues
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic Senior Hardware Design Engineer
with a can-do attitude who is comfortable with taking charge of a given situation, thinking outside of the box and making the most out of any available resource.
If you feel this opportunity is the perfect career move for you, please APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and applying with your full technical CV. NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Audio Visual, AudioVisual, Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Hardware Design, Design Engineer, Analogue, Electronics, ARM, SOM, BLE, SMPS, EMI, EMC, WiFi, DFT, DFMA, Cadstar, EMCD, LVD, RED, Firmware, Circuit Modelling, Lighting