About the Role
Quadra AV Furniture require a Southern Business Development Manager to cover the south of England.
To meet with clients, both in and out of the office. Engage with Universities and blue chip companies to promote Quadra's furniture within the market place. Engage with various Audio Visual integration companies to promote and sell our furniture. From time to time you will need to do site surveys and site visits to aid the design and installation of the furniture. You will liaise with our designer to create bespoke furniture as required by the end user. You would then contact and quote which ever integrator the end user wishes to use.
- Promote Quadra's offerings to Universities / education sector to encourage them to specify us on their tenders
- To grow the business within the AV industry (Audio Visual Integrators)
- Quote our standard products - for bespoke products you will work with the customer and Quadra's office to design the ideal item of furniture.
- Demonstrate furniture both within a sales office, Sales events or at the customer's site
- To give weekly updates to the General Manager on sales activity
- Every now and then there will be the need to attend sales trade shows where you will be expected to help run a stand with the General Manager or potentially on your own in the case of smaller shows
- To maintain a positive outlook and attitude about the organisation
Knowledge & Skills Required
Experience within the Audio Visual industry with a proven sales history. Must be polite and can communicate to all levels via email, telephone and verbally. Must have attention to detail whilst managing quality of service.
Knowledge of Quadra AF Furniture offerings are desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Able to produce Risk Assessments and Safe Operating Procedures (not essential and can be trained). Able to work on own initiative. Able to do accurate and detailed work on tenders and quotations via the use of Microsoft Office with a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point. Holds a valid driving licence.