Inc., we are looking for an installation technician who is experienced in the residential electronics field.
• Installation of audio, video, control systems, phone systems, etc.
• Setting up, testing, operation, and troubleshooting of all a/v equipment
• Rack Fabrication, Crimp connections, Pull cable
• Create and assist with maintaining the project punch-list.
• Install , terminate, and label cabling
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
setting up basic networks and routers,
• Provide technical assistance to clients relating to operation, use & maintenance of equipment
• Read drawings/blueprints
• Work well as a team and with clients. Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
• Must be organized and able to handle more than one project at a time
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Must be punctual and dependable.
• Must provide own basic tools.
Physical requirements: must have ability to climb ladders, lift up to 50lbs, and be on feet large portions of work day.
Will Discuss - determined based on experience level
Experience in the A/V industry preferred
Submit resumes to Jamie@electronicinteriors.net