A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious hard working person looking to embark on a audio visual career. Electronics background preferred. Knowledge of Audio, Video and Control cable terminations preferred but not essential as full training given. Must have a full Clean UK driving license The opportunity will be for a trainee AV Installation Engineer to provide operational and technical AV support to internal and external customers you will be a key member in the AV Team. Specifying and maintaining track of equipment and AV Supplies, testing cables.
- Experience working on commercial audio visual installations and maintenance
- Ability to first and second fix audio visual systems
- Ability to fault find and maintain audio visual systems
- Ability to think on your feet and to problem solve
- Possess good communication skills
- handling all aspects of AV installation.
Don't delay have your CV over asap.