Have you been working as an AV account manager or a venue technical/ AV manager and looking to make the next move in your career?
My client is looking for an experienced Venue account manager (AV) in live events.You will currently be working as an AV account manager or venue technical/AV manager having worked your way up from being an AV technician. You are now looking to make the next move in your career into a bigger role with more challenges and more opportunities. At the moment, you might be working at a hotel or event venue, or as an account manager for an AV company or a freelance event producer. This role is predominantly an account management role where you can demonstrate your excellent technical knowledge, but it does involve some hands on technical work from time to time for smaller events. Based in London, this role is to start immediately. About the company
This company has established an enviable reputation within the UK events sector and specialises in providing a complete range of technical, IT and audiovisual solutions to the live event industry. From basic public address systems to the advanced AV and IT solutions required for major international conferences and exhibitions, this company delivers creative expertise and wow factor through its team of highly trained account managers, technicians and event producers.
The company's extensive warehouses are brimming with state of the art technical equipment, that includes projection mapping systems, LED video walls, display screens, video mixers, lighting rigs, and audio. These are put to the best possible use by expert live event designers. They are contracted as official AV suppliers to more than 300 exhibitions, events and conferences every year, and work with most of the UK's leading event organisers, providing them with all their AV and IT requirements, including seminars, feature areas and digital signage plus many other services and products. The Role
As a Venue Account manager in AV/audiovisual your duties will be to;
- Venue Account Manager (AV) in Live events
- Immediate start
- Based in London
- Full time, Permanent role
- Assist tHe venue events' team with show rounds and advice about the best technical solutions to meet client objectives
- Specify and quote AV solutions for clients
- Book equipment and technical resources with Aztec HQ then scheduling and co-ordinating activity
- Produce technical briefs for events
- Occasionally set up and test AV equipment for smaller events
- Updating the venue's IT systems and databases
- Help maintain the on-site AV equipment and manage an on-site AV storage
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role.
We would expect you to have:
- Current experience working as an AV Account Manager or Venue AV Manager (for live events)
- Demonstrable track record selling AV solutions to event clients and excellent client facing skills
- Previous experience as an event AV technician is essential. This might be with a venue, as an employee of an events AV company or as a freelance events AV technician.
- Good written and verbal communication
- A good level of numeracy and a GCSE maths qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good IT skills including competence with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Driving Licence essential
- A Levels and a degree in a technical subject (or equivalent)
This role will suit someone who has a strong technical background who is creative and can be flexible. You must be able to manage and prioritise your time, be a
If this sounds like you then please feel free to contact